10 years of design experience enabled me to build the toolbox needed to take a leading role in driving challenging missions to their successful conclusion, working with other talented individuals to create a winning product.
Bank of Israel
Israel ministry of economy
Nes Ziona, Israel · June 2014 – February 2016
- User interface and Experience design of app products, from wireframe design to a full designed prototype.
- Designed and conceptualised a wide range of global campaigns across all digital platforms, pushing Moovit to be the #1 local transit app in the world, trusted by over 30 million riders across more than 800 cities.
- Created product launch campaigns, from initial design concept down to final details: digital ads, video ads, social media activity, landing pages, popups, icons and logo design.
- Created video ads, including art direction, illustration, editing, special effects and sound.
Web / Motion Designer
Ra’anana, Israel · August 2008 – July 2010
• Designed websites and mobile apps for Israel’s largest bank, second-largest telecom provider
• Designed and animated online advertising, Flash banners and mini sites
Product / Motion designer
Tel Aviv, Israel · January 2007 – July 2014
Designed/animated total of 14 PR videos for Israel’s Ministry of Economy and Central Bank
• Oversaw work of 3 animators producing PR video for Switzerland’s largest telecom provider
• Built new interface design for live broadcasts of sports events on Israel’s top sports channel
• Created videos for leading Israeli artists, including gold-selling singer-songwriter Asaf Avidan
• Managed projects from start to finish (pricing, coordinating with clients/production companies)
Jerusalem Fine Art Prints
Jerusalem, Israel · July 2005 – October 2006
Graphic Design – Design book covers, magazine layout, advertisements, etc.
Bezalel academy of art and design
Jerusalem, Israel · 2004 – 2008
Major in visual communication studies – interactive and motion design